All payments to Globus Yachting and Travel Agency can be made via bank wire transfer with the following Bank Account Details:
Payments to be forward to:
A/C NUMBER: 5028094294606
IBAN: GR79 0172 0280 0050 2809 4294 606
GLOBUS YACHTING AND TRAVEL AGENCY IKE
YACHT CHARTERING DETAILS
TERMS - CONDITIONS
Check in: embarkation date at 17.00 pm. (local time)
Check out: disembarkation date at 09.00am. (local time)
The yacht should be returned to base a day before the end of the above-mentioned period, at 18.00pm the latest.
Included at the Charter fees:
- The Yacht use and its equipment-full inventory and extras as specified for individual yachts, yacht s base mooring fees, yacht s marine insurance,
- Linen and Towel (1 set/person/week), blankets
- Cooking gas
- Taxes & VAT
Not included at the Charter fees:
- Fuel consumption
- Fresh water consumption and provisioning
- Port fees, Marina Fees and Canal Dues
- End cleaning
1. Charter fee: includes charter price and extras, if any, (i.e. skipper, hostess, etc. ).
A. A down payment of 50% of the charter fee is required upon charter booking ( booking confirmation)
B. Balance payment of 50% of the charter fee is required 30 days prior to charter embarkation.
Above payments can be made via bank wire transfer**.
If you book last minute the whole amount of the charter fee is required upon reservation!
2. Security Deposit (refundable): The said refundable Security Deposit will cover any damage or loss of the yacht and her equipment during the cruise. Payable at the base upon embarkation in cash or by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only).
1. Please inform us of your interest in one of our yachts, cruises or activities and we will contact and send an offer and additional information.
2. If you would like to decide to make a booking, we will hold an option on the yacht no obligation), for 5 days pending your final conclusion for the booking.
3. With your confirmation for the booking we will confirm to you the final booking and a signed charter contract will be mailed to you.
4. Your reservation is secured when down payment is settled. You will be asked to return to us the Charter party signed together with a charter down payment, should be settled within 7 days.
5. The charter balance Payment should be settled 30 days before the charter embarkation.
Transfers: From airport to marina available upon request
All boats are insured
Travel Agency Insurance