Four seperate villas available inside a Magnificent organic farm with complete privacy which will make you feel like home. and provide a relaxing and memorable holiday experience and a new friendship that will last for years. This family were born and grew up in the wonderful island of Zakynthos in Greece.
They have spent their whole life in the village of Kallithea and they share the same dream, to create a place where people from around the world could come and meet the Greek culture, the authentic Greek hospitality and get in touch with the beautiful nature of the island. With that as their sole purpose they have created a true paradise on earth and they have called it T traditional villas!
The Type Villa A & F has a size of 65sqm. It can comfortably accommodate 2 – 4 persons (an extra bed can be placed on request.
The Type Villa S has a size of 85sqm. It can comfortably accommodate 2 – 5 persons (an extra bed can be placed on request).
All the villas have garden of colourful flowers, plants, and trees that include laurels, olives, pines, oaks, lemons, pears, peaches, pomegranates, and vanilla. It offers privacy with its own fenced garden and is situated on a private estate that consists of the owner’s residence.
TAKE PART IN VARIOUS AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
Inside an organic farm of unspoilt beauty, the T family produces its own natural products like vegetables, fruits, olive oil, wine, grapes, apples, quinces, oranges, lemons, walnuts and many other. While staying at the T traditional villas, depending on the time of year, you have the chance to participate in various agricultural works and activities varying from olive and vine harvesting to biological plantation and animal feeding. This way you can meet a Greek authentic way of living and get in touch with nature that will calm your soul and body.
- In October, November, December and January we gather the olives of our farm and we produce our own organic, extra virgin olive oil, a priceless gift of nature to us.
- In February and March we have the pruning of organic grapes and vineyards. This is a necessary work in order to get the best quality of raisins and grapes.
- In March we cut the grass, clear the weeds and prune the trees that surround the farm.
- In April we dig the land, plant organic vegetables and plough the fields.
- In May we cut the greens, the food of our farm animals and store them in the animal houses.
- In July we cut the large shoots of the vines. This is necessary for the vineyards to get more air and sun.